We are actively recruiting for an EC&I Engineer to support several Fuel Terminals in Scotland.
All four Terminals are currently undergoing a major capital refurbishment programme and require an experienced candidate who can lead the Electrical Control and Instrumentation Engineering activities associated with Capital projects.
The successful candidate will oversee professional contract engineers or consultant companies, who conduct engineering activities on various Projects. The role can be based from site (the largest just North of Glasgow) or from home.
* Provide EC&I engineering support to capital projects including front end design and commissioning support.
* Develop budgets and forecasts for work.
* Liaise with other members of the Asset Technical Team on standards & codes.
* Identify and select suppliers in line with relevant legislation and Agency procedures.
* Produce detailed programme of works/Gantt charts etc.
* Working knowledge of COMAH, MOC, and CDM regulations.
* Previous experience of managing multiple site works.
* Troubleshoot and fault find on instrumentation and electrical systems
* Manage documentation/data/records within document management systems.
* Ad hoc projects and tasks on other projects as approved by the Line Manager.
* Ensure activities are in accordance with the companies accounting procedures.
* This includes the proper authorisation and timely submission of expenses.
* Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of assets, equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
* Provide budget proposals for Project spends and work collaboratively with Finance to provide management information for monthly reporting.
* £55k per annum
* 30 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
* 12% contributory pension
Please follow the instructions below to apply.