EC&I Engineer, Cumbria
Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for an EC&I Engineer to provide professional engineering support to Fellside CHP.
The Electrical Control and Instrumentation Engineer will ensure asset integrity and reliability is maintained in a manner consistent with delivering customer requirements. The EC&I Engineer is to deliver improvements within the Engineering and Maintenance department consistent with meeting operational requirements and delivering against the agreed contract KPI's.
* Management and delivery of planned maintenance & overhaul programme to rotating plant including Gas and Steam Turbines
* Management and delivery of maintenance & overhaul programme of HRSG's and Fired Boilers
* Manage specific cost centres, as agreed
* Ensure EC&I personnel work within px Safe Working Procedures
* Deliver improved plant reliability through adopting structured reliability improvement processes
* Identify and deliver innovative solutions to opportunities on the Fellside Site
* Deliver projects consistent with the requirements of the suite of Project Management Procedures
* Raise and/or approve changes as required by the 'Management of Change' procedure
* Improve technical documentation accuracy and availability for those requiring access to perform their job role
* Represent Fellside CHP interests on any cross site functional group meetings and support cross functional improvement processes
* Provide technical support to maintenance (EC&I) and operational staff
* Deliver actions as identified on the 'Integrated Risk Assessment' and 'Engineering Review'
* Manage specialist contracts, including the requirements of the Gas Pipeline Cathodic Protection
* Support Sellafield managed projects, as required / agreed
* Perform technical training
* Develop, implement and champion engineering procedures, instructions, standards, guidance documents;
* Ensure all PM routines are adequate and appropriate for the risks being managed
* Ensure compliance with codal and regulatory requirements
* Contribute to engineering auditing and housekeeping programme, as required
* Portray the role of EC&I Engineer in a positive and professional manner
- HNC in an electrical, control or instrumentation engineering discipline.
- Successful contribution & work experience in a 24/7 power generation environment. To include experience of:
* Maintenance & contract management.
* Outage management.
* Operations interface, policies & procedure.
* Legislative, best practice standards & insurance compliance.
* High Voltage operations.