Russell Taylor are looking to recruit several EC&I Engineers to work on a long term Nuclear project near Reading
* Successful execution of high quality engineering work to time, quality, budget and customer satisfaction.
* Power distribution, Panel / motor / cable sizing, layouts and supporting calculations.
* Electrical system design, commissioning and testing.
* Design, configuration, implementation & testing of SCADA systems.
* Understanding of fault analysis and reliability assessments using recognised techniques including FMEA, FTA, HAZID, HAZOP.
* Production / checking of design basis documents, input to P&ID's and preparation of SIDD.
* Instrumentation design.
* Undertaking of SIL assessments in accordance with EN 61508.
* Contribute / produce Design Substantiation Report (DSR) addressing the Safety Functional Requirements (SFRs).
* Interfacing between other technical disciplines.
* Prepare specification documents.
* Carry out site surveys of plant and equipment and document the results.
* Plan and manage own engineering design and assessment work within constraints of project time and schedule.
* Managing & attending SHE reviews under CDM Regulations 2015
* Design change management.
* Assist with technical input for the proposals / tenders.
* On occasions, provide support to Software and System Safety Engineers for the development and testing of code migration & dynamic model / simulation environments.
* Control and Instrumentation Engineering background
* Worked within a Nuclear Environment
* SC Cleared