The EC&I Maintenance Engineer role is a new exciting position strengthening the current CHiP team. Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, providing professional engineering support, ensure asset integrity and reliability is maintained in a manner consistent with delivering customer requirements, and delivering engineering and maintenance improvements to meet operational needs against KPI's.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
- HNC in an electrical, control or instrumentation engineering discipline.
- Successful contributions in a 24/7 process including:
- Maintenance & contract management.
- Outage management.
- Operations interface, policies & procedure.
- Legislative, best practice standards & insurance compliance.
- Develop, implement & evaluate systems, upgrades, improvements & mods.
- Outage/overhaul planning & co-ordination.
- Building & maintaining customer & contractor relationships.
- Working cross functionally delivering policies, initiatives & compliance with company & legislative requirements.
- Managing assigned budgets and projects.
- Knowledge & application of EC&I methods, materials & equipment used in running plant.
- DCS or equivalent control systems experience.
- SHE systems including permit to work ensuring compliance, risk control & improvement.
- Quality systems, ensuring compliance, risk.
- Financial performance indicators relating to operational indicators.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Power Point & Excel.
- Computerised Maintenance Management Experience: - updating and maintaining.