Job Title: EI&A Maintenance Planner
Reports to: Discipline Engineer
Salary: Permament - Competetive
Our Client is seeking an EI&A Maintenance Planner with a to join them on a permanent basis in Hull. They are an owner/operator working in a broad range of sectors; power and CHP, onshore and offshore gas, chemical parks, industrial parks, waste processing, bioenergy, biofuels and fuel storage.
Delivery of all aspects of assigned asset management compliance, improvement and projects in line with the SCP maintenance operating plan. Where appropriate/assigned taking a lead role.
ONC/equivalent level 3 qualification in an electrical, instrumentation, control or analyser discipline
- HNC in relevant discipline
- Professional accreditation
- Supervisory or management
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Successful hands-on contributions in a 24/7 industrial maintenance environment in a senior technician or planning role.
- Planning, scheduling, recording & communicating maintenance and manpower activities in short, medium & long term - planned, preventative & outages.
- Maintenance route cause analysis, fault finding and problem solving.
- Implementing & evaluating improvements & mods.
- Meeting flexible targets & quality standards.
- Compiling reports & inspections.
- Risk management/assessment for work execution activities
- Positive SHE commitment & contributions. Application of PTW, risk management and improvements.
- Building & maintaining customer & contractor relationships.
- Methods, materials & equipment used in servicing, repairing & plant maintenance.
- Contributing to multi discipline work scopes. Utilising non-core discipline support.
- CMMS updating & maintenance. Word & Excel.
- Working at and contributing to a Top Tier COMAH Site
- Competent authority interaction
- Incident Control Responsibilities
- Asbestos awareness and application
- Management of change application
- Small project co-ordination
- ISO55001 (Asset management) & ISO 9001 (quality management)
- Coaching or supervisory responsibilities
- Discipline appropriate legislation knowledge
- Hazardous area installations and maintenance
- Planning Tools: e.g. Project, P3
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV to Andy.Coppock@Russell-Taylor.co.uk