We are currently working with our client to help find a key new members to join their team as an Electrical Assembly Technician. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join an employer with great company ethos and the passion to grow over the next couple of year.
Your duties will be the assembling of components to produce high quality products and assisting other team members when required. You will be working in a fast paced environment and will need to meet given timescales by the employer as well as ensuring that all products are built to the highest standard. You will also need to comply with all the company health and safety rules and guidelines, help maintain a clear and safe environment for you and others to work.
This role is due to continued international growth and we currently required Assembly Technicians for production to start ASAP.
To Be Successful in Your New Role it would be beneficial that you
- To have previous experience within a production environment and / or demonstrate an aptitude for mechanical and electrical work
- Be competent in the use of basic hand tools
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills
The Benefits of your New Role
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hour week
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Overtime Available
- Fantastic onsite facilities including gym and showers
- Great public transport links
- Contributory pension scheme - when offered Perm contract