Job Title - Calibration Engineer - Electrical
Location - Stevenage
Salary - Competitive
Russell Taylor has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Calibration Technician to join a company based in Stevenage. The Technician is required to perform calibration, verification and repair to national standards, specifically, DCLF equipment. Maintain relevant records of work, data and results in a traceable and auditable manner utilising the relevant business management system
- Calibration of DCLF equipment
- Maintain the Calibration Database and filing system
- Maintenance of Calibration Certification and files
- Assist in the development and Improvement of Inspection and Calibration procedures
- Ensure customer satisfaction and timely turn-around on all equipment and service
- Perform other laboratory support functions as required in an efficient and orderly manner,
- Ensure that mandatory and legislative QH&S/HS&E aspects of work are implemented at all times.
- Endeavour to complete all work within the budgeted timescale and target dates and ensure proper control and accounting of work in progress is maintained and reported to your line manager.
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications
- Ideally technical qualification such as degree, HND, HNC, NVQ/BTEC Level 3 or above.
- Extensive calibration knowledge and UKAS certification preferred.
- Knowledge of calibration practices and theories, analogue and digital circuit analysis.
- Knowledge in Windows-based and laboratory automation software.
- Experience of working within Customer focused environment