Russell Taylor are Proud to offer this amazing opportunity for Electrical Control Engineers to join our Client who is a one of UK and Ireland's most diverse and experienced manufacturers That are recognised as a market leader in their industry. This role would be ideal for you if you are an Electrical Control Engineer with experience of PLC Programming and Trouble Shooting. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has a passion to develop its employees and having a good company moral and employee loyalty is important to them.
In your role you will be working with your team to help keep production running smoothly through planned preventative maintenance, fault finding and striving to identify areas for improvement to optimise production.
In your new role you duties will be:
- Working as a team to carry out planned maintenance on the production line to keep production running at its optimum level.
- Attending, fault finding and repair breakdowns as required, and report all actions carried out and any further actions required
- Project planning, management development and implementation & control
- PLC programming and trouble shooting
- Devise and oversee preventative maintenance schedules
- Carryout visual inspections of electrical equipment assess, fault diagnose and repair.
- In conjunction with Maintenance team carry out weekly, monthly, 6 monthly checks on all plant and equipment.
- Test, inspect, maintain, and repair wiring systems, generator systems, motor control centres, energy management systems, communications equipment, fire alarm systems, signal timers, lights, and equipment according to work orders and wiring diagrams.
- Test, inspect, maintain, and make electrical repairs on specialized equipment such as hydraulic systems, research instrumentation, and be familiar with PLC's, converter drives and thermocouples.
- To define and promote safe working practices within all operating procedures.
- Responsible for health and safety of themselves and all personnel on site
- Continuous transfer of knowledge and best practice
Skills you require to be successful in your new role:
- Electrical /Control degree or equivalent
- 3+ year's experience in a manufacturing /production environment
- Good communication skills in both Written and Verbal
- Monday to Thursday - 8:00 -17:30pm
- Fridays - 8:00- 17:00
- Competitive Holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Pension Contribution
- Insurance vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Social Club
- Discounts on other company products