Russell Taylor are working with a leading global company in innovative gas solutions, with more than 30 years of experience in design, installation and the commissioning of industrial gas sampling, measurement and delivery systems.
We are recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer role, based in Staffordshire, to be responsible for the production of power and distribution designs at 415V and below.
Expected salary of £32-38k with potential for negotiation for exceptional candidates.
- Support major and minor projects for a variety of business sectors
- Responsible for production of power and distribution designs at 415V and below
- Produce design packs in accordance with client specifications and subsequent modifications
- Liaise with other departments including installation, commissioning, sales and production with regard to electrical activities, issues, challenges and queries
- Attend client meetings with respect to design reviews and progress updates in support of the project manager
- Create material specifications (Bill of Materials) for Procurement to source and purchase
- Undertake value engineering activities in order to address cost or design performance of the solution designs
- Maintain design and development records in line with company policies effectively
- Liaise with suppliers with regards to confirming the specification and equipment performance parameters and outline costs for said equipment where necessary
- Support staff management and personal development of engineering apprentices and graduate engineers
- HNC in Electrical Engineering with previous design experience
- Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00, predominantly based in Staffordshire office. Infrequent visits to client premises/sites but could involve overnight stays