Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for a number of Electrical Design Engineers / Hardware Engineers to work for a forward thinking company in Staffordshire.
Our Client recognises that their people are their greatest asset. They work as a team to promote a fantastic culture which encourages flexible working, progression, and generally a fun and rewarding place to work.
They are looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer to work on a variety of systems and solutions in the UK Energy market. They are looking for talented engineers who can fit into the team as well as show individual initiative. Should you have a number of years' experience of undertaking electrical design for automation systems in an industrial environment then this could be the role for you.
The job role:
* Hardware requirements specification and analysis, hardware system design, hardware functional design, hardware specification, participation in peer and formal reviews, preparation of test plans, specification and procurement of test equipment, coordinating and supporting the manufacture and test of system components
* Liaising with internal and external manufacturing facilities to support system manufacture
* Liaising with internal and external testing teams to plan and support system design validation activities
* Experience of small to medium volume cubicle / panel design and assembly techniques appropriate to energy systems
* Experience of MV electrical design
* Experience in the use of AutoCAD development tools (or similar)
* Familiarity with external motor control systems including power electronics, control methods and position sensor requirements
Please follow the instructions below to apply.