Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer to work for an Automation Solutions Provider in Telford. The company operate in several industries including the metals, material handling, automotive, marine and energy sector and have seen substantial growth over the last couple of years,
As part of their expansion, they now require an exceptional Electrical Design Engineer to assist their Project Engineering team.
* The creation of electrical documentation for control systems (cabinets or panels) of different devices and documentation.
* Wiring in ePlan Electric P8 or AutoCAD Electrical.
* The selection of appropriate equipment such as PLC's, operator panels, inverters, soft starters.
* Choosing appropriate motor protection, the size and type of enclosure, cable, power supply.
* Creating a layout of the components in the control cabinet.
* Preparing electrical documentation such as manuals, datasheets, list of spare parts.
* Eplan, AutoCAD Electrical or similar
* Experience designing electrical control panels
Should you meet the above requirements, please follow the instructions below to apply: