I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical estimator to join a well established business in Cheshire East. The Company currently undertakes a variety of professional services to regional and local clients, and have seen an opportunity to grow the Estimating department; creating an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Estimator to join and add to the successful team in place.
An office-based role, but travel to site is occasionally necessary for site surveys and client meetings.
As the Electrical Estimator you will work within an established estimating team in preparing electrical estimates of values up to £1M, so previous experience is essential.
The Electrical Estimator will have the following duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure tenders are prepared to a high standard.
- Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from electrical specialists
- Liaising with other members of the estimating team and Contracts Managers
- Carry out estimates using electronic packages
- Develop working relationships with design consultants, main contractors and clients.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications & experience:
- Experience within a similar position or role.
- Electrical qualifications
- Confident communicator
- Proficient in material take off
- Knowledge of Estimation software
- Liaising with sub contract supply chain to ascertain and achieve compliancy
- Happy to work alone, running two to three enquiries at a time.
- Proficient with Microsoft office software.
This position offers the ideal opportunity for the right candidate, within a well established Estimating department.
Job package will include a competitive salary and Company car.
If you have the skills an experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now or contact Aisling Groarke for more information on 01517375560.