Our client is a highly successful manufacturing business based in Liverpool are looking for experienced Electrical Fitters, preferably with automotive electric experience. As a market leader in their field they are looking to bring in candidates with previous experience of Low Voltage DC electrical/ Electronic systems that have a passion for producing quality work. This is a great opportunity to join an amazing team working on some fantastic bespoke products.
In your role as an Electrical Fitter you will need:
- Electrical time served experience, apprentice trained or electrical qualification equivalent.
- Previous experience of working on new products and repair projects such as engine electronics, associated ancillary equipment or navigation equipment.
- Ability to read and work from technical drawings
- Competent to fault find using digital multimeter and diagnostic tools
- Have good attention to detail and an high quality
- Previous experience and the ability to read schematic diagrams
- Working Days 08:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday (40hrs)
- Overtime available at weekends with overtime rates
- Use of all on site facilities
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Onsite Parking
- The opportunity of a permanent contract
- All the same as above
- Personal Pension Plan
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Death in Service
- Discount on vehicle/home insurance
- Costco card and a Halfords trade card