Project: New build Commercial project
Rate: £12-£15 per hour
Start date: Jan 2019
Duration: 2 - 3 months
Trade required: Electrical improvers and mates
Hours: 40 - 50 hours per week
We are recruiting qualified, experienced electrical improversand mates to start work ASAP on a commercial new build project.
This position suits highly motivated electrical contractors who can work in a fast paced electrical contracting company who is self-sufficient and making decisions and completing tasks in hand.
Ability to work under pressure, willingness to become a key individual and being able to self-manage your own workload and jobs are all qualities which the successful Electricial contractors should possess. Availability to work overtime may be required.
The suitable will have:
- 17th edition
- NVQ L2 or 3 electrical installations.
- ECS / JIB card.
- Full UK driving licence (Beneficial but not essential)
- Be a qualified electrical with a wealth of experience of single / three-phase electrical systems.
- practices and understand the importance of permits and be familiar with risk assessments & method statements.
- Have the ability to lead, develop and progress apprentices to complete and achieve the required standards set out by BS7671.
- Be equipped with their own tools ready to work.
- Willingness to become a key individual and being able to self-manage your own workload are qualities which the successful candidates should possess.
If you are interested in this position please apply with your CV ASAP.