Are you an Electrical bias Maintenance Engineering looking for a new role? Would you like to work for company with a fantastic working environment and offer great company benefits? A company who prides themselves on working together? If yes then please APPLY NOW!
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineering who is electrically bias to join to join our client's fantastic maintence team to assist with the planned preventative & reactive maintenance to help maximise line utilisation and efficiencies.
In your new role you duties will be:
- Working as part of a small engineering team to carrying out planned preventative maintenance on the production line to maintain production running at its optimum level.
- Attending, fault finding and repair breakdowns as required, and report all actions carried out and any further actions required
- Diagnosing faults and to test, repair and maintain all the Electrical equipment and some basic Mechanical
- Be proactive in preventing equipment failures and improving overall equipment performance by generating and implementing ideas and modifications.
- Assisting the operation teams in ensuring the correct operation of equipment, (offering help/guidance in training).
- Work to support the engineering team to meet KPI's and objectives set out
- Liaise with supporting departments to ensure good engineering service
- Report all work activities carried out on a shift basis.
- To define and promote safe working practices within all operating procedures.
- Responsible for health and safety of themselves and all personnel on site
- Continuous transfer of knowledge and best practice
- Complete required documentation for engineering systems
Your desired experience and Qualifications:
- Ideally be qualified to HNC level or equivalent, although previous strong experience in the role will also be considered.
- 18th Edition (preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience in the FMCG sector
- Able to read and understand engineering Drawing and Schematics
- Good communication skills in both Written and Verbal
- Week 1: Monday - Friday 06:00 -14:00
- Week 2: Monday - Friday 14:00 - 22:00
- 28 Days Holiday + the Bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy back up to one weeks holiday
- Training and development opportunities
- Healthcare plan
- Pension contribution paying up to 6%
- Staff Shop
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Employee discount app
- Christmas Saver Scheme
Electrical, 17TH Edition, 18th Edition, Controls, Mechanical, Engineer, Multi Skilled, Maintenance, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Fault Finding, FMCG, Pneumatic HACCP, PLC, Engineering, Pipe work, Conveyors, Technical, Manufacturing, Preventative, CMM.
In your role you will be working with your team to help keep production running smoothly through PPM, fault finding and striving to identify areas for improvement to optimise production.
Working with a team to help keep production running smoothly through PPM, fault finding and identify areas for improvement to optimise production.
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineering with FMCG experience looking for a job moving in to 2020? Do you want to join a company with a fantastic working environment and great company benefits? If yes then please APPLY NOW!