Electrical Maintenance & Facilities Engineer
Runcorn (North West)
£35,000 per annum
Are you looking for a new opportunity that will offer you an incredible and rewarding challenge? Do you want to work for an up and coming SME business where your opinions and experience will be fully utilised and your systems/processes will be implemented?
If YES... this could be the exact role and company for you.
Our client is a leader within the FMCG arena, an E-commerce driven business who distribute their products across the UK and Europe. Due to the continued growth of the business they are now looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance and Facilities Manager.
Your Role as Electrical Maintenance & Facilities Engineer
- Lead and supervise all maintenance across site and oversee all integral activities
- Be an authority on production planning, cost effectiveness and production process.
- Ensure that all standards of engineering are kept to a high level and ensure high uptime on all machinery.
- Work effectively with other departments to ensure continuous improvement.
- Maintain and monitor health and safety across site to ensure that it is always of the highest level.
- Develop, mentor and train line staff and section leaders on using all equipment and machinery.
- Oversee maintenance budget and track expenses.
- Implement, maintenance procedures and ensure a good PPM programme is in place and followed.
- Carry out regular inspections of assets to detect and rectify any issues.
- Manage and implement regular all repair and installation activities.
- Liaise and work alongside external contractors when required.
- Ensure l equipment is safe to use and ensure that logs are kept.
- Create a PPM calendar and maintenance/repair schedules and report to senior management on progress.
- Identify areas for improvement and be a focal point of all engineering projects.
- Overall responsibility for sourcing and evaluating capital equipment and proposing capex projects.
- Calculating and measuring the return on investment on projects and making sure any investment has a positive ROI and efficient paybacks.
- Ensure a continuous improvement culture.
Your Personal Attribute
- A very highly enthusiastic individual and a lover of implementing new working strategies and improving existing ones.
- You must have high standards for quality from yourself and your team.
- Positively impatient
- A great relationship builder
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and must be able to communicate to all levels in simple terms.
- Must be a fast learner
- You place high value on delivery and over exceeding business targets and goals.
Previous Experiences You Will Have
- Previous and proven experience as a Maintenance and Facilities Manager (within a FMCG environment)
- Proven track record of excelling in key functions.
- Strong knowledge of standardisation and process improvement.
- Highly organised
- Ability to multitask
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours, sometimes working outside of core business hours when required
- Experienced in the implementation and development of SOPs.
- Ability to lead and motive but must also be able to challenge if required.
Desirable Skills You Will Have
- Qualified Electrician either NICEIC or 18th edition
- Experienced of working in an E-commerce vertically integrated business.
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
- 24 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- 1/2 Day Holiday for you birthday
- Staff Discount on all product ranges - up to 50%
Please click on the link below ensuring all your details are correct.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager