Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
Mon-Fri day shifts
£30,000-£32,000 starting salary
Are you currently working as a Maintenance Engineer in a Manufacturing/Industrial Plant? Fed up with an unsociable shift pattern? We have a great opportunity with our client in Cheshire at the moment working day shifts in a Manufacturing facility, Monday to Friday.
With ongoing demand and a new approach, we are looking to add an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to the Maintenance Team on a permanent basis. We are very interested in candidates searching for a long term appointment with a large
As the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for all Electrical Maintenance tasks amongst some Mechanical as required, and others including but not limited to:
- Fault finding on Electrical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Mechanical production equipment.
- Performing planned and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Adhering to health and safety and company policies
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally, you will be time served or officially qualified (degree, HNC, HND) etc., however if you qualify through experience of working as working as a Maintenance Engineer in a Manufacturing facility this is also desirable
- Previous experience of working for a Plastics Manufacturer would be highly desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in a similar role, and familiar with PLCs etc. is essential
If you would like to apply please click the link, or contact Graham on 0151 737 5560 for some more information.