- Rectification of breakdowns and technical support.
- Specialist equipment knowledge required, coupled with individual flexibility, in order to facilitate breakdown rectification & repair as well as a high degree of planned preventative maintenance.
- Extensive mechanical, electrical and PLC fault diagnosis on several different system types.
- Work toward and achieve agreed performance criteria as part of the departmental and site SLA's and KPI's.
- Undertake preventative maintenance work completing to the highest standards, as scheduled within given time frames, whilst maintaining accurate records of all maintenance actions.
- Offer engineering support to the relevant level at all times, to meet both the performance criteria required and to maintain manufacturer's standards in order to facilitate full production schedules.
- Support in the clearing of parcel/product blockages as required.
- Ensure all areas of Engineering (workshops, stores, etc.) are clear and tidy disposing of scrap items.
- Ensure all debris and parts removed as part of PPM or reactive jobs are cleared disposing of any scrap items.
- Education, Qualifications and Training
- Minimum HNC and/or City and Guilds or equivalent within Engineering discipline to level 3
- Understanding of the requirements of Health and Safety Regulations/Legislation directly relating to engineering
- Project engineering and strong PC Literacy
- Analytical approach to problem solving and numerate