Russell Taylor are Proud to offer this amazing opportunity for an electrical engineer to join our Client who is at the start of some very exciting growth plans and are looking to add another key member to their team to support them on this exciting journey.
In your role you will be joining a fantastic team of Engineers and help keep production running smoothly through planned preventative maintenance, fault finding and striving to identify areas for improvement to optimise production.
In your new role you duties will be:
- Working as a team to carry out planned Electrical maintenance on the production line to keep production running at its optimum level.
- Attending, fault finding and repair breakdowns as required, and report all actions carried out and any further actions required
- Diagnosing faults and to test, repair and maintain all the Electrical equipment
- Providing first response engineering support
- Be proactive in preventing equipment failures and improving overall equipment performance by generating and implementing ideas and modifications.
- Liaise with the Engineering Manager ensuring the availability of spare machine parts whilst keeping costs to a minimum
- Assisting the operation teams in ensuring the correct operation of equipment, (offering help/guidance in training).
- Work to support the engineering team to meet KPI's and objectives set out
- Liaise with supporting departments to ensure good engineering service
- To define and promote safe working practices within all operating procedures.
- Responsible for health and safety of themselves and all personnel on site
- Continuous transfer of knowledge and best practice
- Complete required documentation for engineering systems
Skills you require to be successful in your new role:
- Ideally be qualified to HNC level or equivalent, although previous strong experience in the role will also be considered.
- Electrical principals appropriate to mechanical systems
- 17th Edition is preferred but not essential
- Able to read and understand engineering Drawing and Schematics
- Experience with PLC's, fault finding, 3 phase, DC motors, relays, sensors and drives
- Previous experience in the FMCG sector, Ideally a clean working environment
- Good communication skills in both Written and Verbal
- 08:00 - 17:15 Monday to Friday
- Overtime may also be available
- 23 days Holidays + statutory bank holidays
- Annual Bonus (circa 3%)
- Pension contribution paying up to 4%
- Free Parking on Site
- Employee Product Discount
- Annual staff events
- Free hot drinks and Catering Facilities