Maintenance Technician (Electrical)
Salary & Package: £32,000-£35,000 + call out bonus + overtime (time and a half) + pension conts
Monday - Friday days (+ call out when required)
We have an excellent opportunity currently available for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician to join our clients Waste Management operations in North Wales. Reporting into the Site Manager, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the plant and providing electrical support. As it is a continuous processing plant there will also be some out of hours breakdowns or emergency's that your support will be required towards.
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- A time served apprenticeship, ideally qualified to HNC standard
- Experience of maintaining industrial installations and equipment to NVQ standard or equivalent
- Experience with process controls such as PLCs and Invertor Drives
- Some mechanical repairs abilities
- Worked in a waste management or continuous processing plant
- Strong Health and Safety acumen
If you would like some more information, please contact Graham at Russell Taylor for a discussion on the opportunity.