Electrical Maintenance Technician
RTG are looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Technician to work on a Top Tier Comah Site in Essex. The successful candidate will provide an efficient site maintenance service as part of a team, covering routine preventative maintenance and electrical breakdowns as required.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Diagnose breakdowns and repair equipment
* Carry out planned maintenance & Inspection / Test
* Install New electrical equipment
* Carry out modifications to plant
* Report hazards and equipment defects promptly
* Be available to cover shifts at short notice, with additional hours as required.
* Complete all required paperwork promptly and in a manner that will stand up to scrutiny.
What are we looking for?
* Experience within production maintenance environments
* Educated to GCSE Grade C or Equivalent Standard, including Maths, English and Science
* Be COMPEX qualified (or wiling to work towards this)
* City & Guilds Electrical Qualification
* Detailed understanding of current Electrical Legislation
* Ability to diagnose Electrical problems and repair as necessary
* Basic Mechanical Knowledge an advantage
* Ability to read technical drawings
* Knowledge of PLC systems an advantage.
As a valued employee, you'll be entitled to:
* Contributory pension scheme
* 25 days annual leave plus 8 statutory days
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Discounted membership at a local gym
* Company discounts
* Free parking
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Long service awards
* Eye tests
* Charitable giving
* Discounts on selected holiday providers