Our client is a highly successful manufacturing business based in Liverpool city centre are looking for experienced Electrical Mechanics to join their highly talented team. The ideal candidates will have previous experience of Low Voltage DC electrical/ Electronic systems and also have a passion for producing quality work. This is a great opportunity to join a company who have a lovely working environment, great company ethos and always look to develop the skills of their staff.
In your role as an Electrical Mechanic you will need:
- Electrical time served experience, apprentice trained or electrical qualification equivalent.
- Previous experience of working on new products and repair projects such as engine electronics, associated ancillary equipment or navigation equipment.
- Ability to read and work from technical drawings
- Competent to fault find using digital multimeter and diagnostic tools
- Panel wiring experience
- Have good attention to detail and an high quality
- Previous experience and the ability to read schematic diagrams
- Working Days 08:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday (40hrs)
- Overtime available at weekends with overtime rates
- Use of all on site facilities
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Onsite Parking
- The opportunity of a permanent contract
Your Added Benefits for when you go Perm:
- All the same as above
- Personal Pension Plan
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Death in Service
- Discount on vehicle/home insurance
- Costco card and a Halfords trade card