Electrical Project Engineer
Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for an Electrical Project Engineer to provide specialist technical & engineering support to our Client's business with particular emphasis on managing capital projects at filling plants, bulk storage depots and import terminals, all of which are Top Tier COMAH Sites.
The basic salary is up to £42,000 per annum plus performance bonus (OT 10%, Max 20%), and a range of benefits including generous pension contributions, private medical insurance and 25 days annual leave (excl. bank holidays)
Key responsibilities will include:
* Provide specialist technical & engineering support to the business with particular emphasis on its operational activities and Top Tier COMAH sites
* Manager capital projects at filling plants, bulk storage depots and import terminals
* Improve safety, productivity, reliability and efficiency in these areas
* Develop and implement standardised preventive maintenance regimes
* Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve operational performance
* Co-operate with operational management to ensure that robust and standardised maintenance regimes are implemented nationally.
The person we're looking for will be inquisitive with a natural drive to get things done, whilst having the ability to communicate and shape a vision.
* Be degree/HND qualified within a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical or Gas Engineering)
* Have experience in engineering / LPG industry / manufacturing / process environment
* Demonstrate applied knowledge in project engineering and management
* Demonstrate thorough knowledge of engineering principles & safety management systems
* Understand and be experienced in working within Industry and European/British Standards covering design, installation and use of pressurised equipment, vessels, piping
* Demonstrate ability in cost management budgeting & control
* Have knowledge of COMAH and Process Safety Management and be able to apply safety analysis techniques such as HAZOP would be a distinct advantage
Please follow the instructions below to apply: