ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON WC1 - £45,000 - £50,000
Our client is one of London's leading independent electrical contractors. Trading across the central and greater London Area and our client has an enviable client list overseeing installations on a number of landmark projects across the region
Our client is now recruiting for an Electrical Project Manager to join our client to work on a large commercial fit out project in the west end. This project has a length of around 18 months with more projects running concurrently and to follow on from
This role would suit be an electrical biased manager with solid electrical experience, having worked with a specialist electrical or M&E contractor on their electrical projects
This role will have the scope for the right individual to then support the project division across various sites whilst offering further developments
The key responsibilities would be to ensure the following areas are adequately resourced and managed.
* Establishment and control of the site team(s)
* Supervision of drawing production and technical submissions
* Selection of sub-contractors and suppliers with Projects Director, procurement Director and with Client approval.
* All aspects of Health and Safety requirements.
* Attending site meetings as required.
* Be able to review and produce RAMS for basic on site tasks and activities
* Ensuring quality and quantity of materials, equipment and personnel are maintained at the correct levels for installing all services and executing the works.
* Supervision of the delivery and distribution of plant and major equipment.
* Carry out regular site inspections both in house and with Client/Design team representatives to ensure correct quality of installation.
This role offers a great challenge, working with a forward thinking team. For more information and to arrange a meeting, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 07557037656