Our client is a leading service and machine provider in the UK and now has an opportunity for a North West Field service engineer to join their team.
The role will offer development and training and will come with benefits and a company vehicle fully maintained and none taxable fuel card.
• Field based electrical service, repair and installation of adhesive equipment
• Single, three phase and control wiring including workshop panel building
• PLC/HMI programming for integration/automated process control
• Fault-finding, root cause and continuous improvement (5S/8D)
• Diverse production environments – print/packaging, food, automotive, medical
• Technical support of equipment via telephone/email and site visits
• Liaison with European and US supply chain
Required Experience and skills
- We are looking for experience with panel building / control panels
- Electrical qualification NVQ / 17th edition and above
- Experience of working on manufacturing plants
- Customer Service