MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Site Services Manager will manage and support the day to day site activities; client facing on site for project deliverables from installation projects, tendering small installation jobs, construction management, pre-commissioning & inspection and testing through to closing out the project and client handover, whilst supporting, managing and developing the site services team and working closely with the EC&I Manager.
- Working on numerous sites and various locations to ensure project deliverables are achieved, with a forecast labour plan, and that projects are delivered on time and within budget. Estimating small installation projects, attending construction progress meetings and to capture project delays in a Contract Communication and agreed with the client.
- Managing client expectations and ensuring client communication is key and ensuring high standard of works are maintained.
- Responsible for mobilising and ensuring all plant, materials and mobile access equipment is on site and fit for purpose.
- To ensure Health & Safety standards are achieved and adhered to and the clients operative's welfare requirements are met and site inductions are carried out.
- Working closing with clients Project Assistant to ensure site procurement levels are ordered and delivered on time, within budget and stock levels are maintained.
- To carry out Site Services team reviews and appraisals and where necessary enforce discipline within the team with guidance from HR. To ensure younger/inexperienced members of the Site Services team are guided and mentored where necessary.
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a similar role
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 - Electrical Installation
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- 2391 (or equivalent) Inspection & Testing
- Relevant Hazardous Area Installation & Inspection Qualifications (COMPEX)
- Site Safety Passport, at a supervisors level
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and other basic computer programmes)