Repair Technician required with an Electrical/Electronic Engineering bias working down to component level on repairs and cailbration different equipment such as PCBs, timers, counters, PLCs, drives, monitors and temperature & process controls.
Experience in Robotics industry would be a large advantage.
- As the Repair Technician, you will be expected to solder to a high level and troubleshoot down to component level, using a range of test equipment (Oscilloscope, Multi-meter, and Function Generator)
- Order parts if necessary to assist with repair using the CRM system
- Clean, check, service and test repaired items, ensuring the unit functions correctly and fit for purpose. Where a unit doesn't match those vital credentials, advise accordingly to the Repair Supervisor
- The role involves approximately 90% bench level electronic and electro-mechanical and 10% documentation of actions taken on each item and communication of completions, using the CRM system
- Identify and communicate any test capability limitations to the Engineering Department
- GCSE minimum grade C's in a science subject, Mathematics and English
- A recognised Electrical / Electronic Engineering Qualification is required
- Experience in the Industry or a similar repair environment a distinct advantage