The appointee will also participate in tendering for and delivery of remote handling related projects to clients as part of the designated project teams.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The following are the minimum requirements:-
* Degree or equivalent qual in Electrical and/or electronics Engineering or related subject
* 5-20 years of experience in designing and developing electrical / electronic machinery &/or electro-mechanical devices in application areas with significant regulatory controls, e.g. nuclear, space, medical.
* Ability to deliver and make presentations to large corporate clients.
* Ability in both project and personnel management.
* Ability to co-operate and work as a part of a team.
Experience in any of the following will be beneficial:-
Qualification in 17th Edition of IEE regulations.
Electrical / electronics CAD software.
Control systems (design and fault-diagnosis).