Qualifications and Experience:
The following are the minimum requirements: -
- Recognised engineering apprenticeship with appropriate qualification (HNC or equivalent) in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Proven capability of working with drawings, schematics and parts-lists.
- Experience in assembling soldered and crimped connectors.
- Proven ability to co-operate and work as a part of a team.
- An excellent working knowledge of English.
IT literate including basic use of MS Office.
Full UK driving licence.
Experience in any of the following will be beneficial: -
- Qualification in 17th Edition of IEE regulations.
- Experience in electrical or electronic CAD software.
- Experience in control systems (development cycle and fault-diagnosis).
- Familiarity with prototype build processes