Qualifications and Experience
- Engineering apprenticeship with appropriate qualification (HNC or equivalent) in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Proven ability of working with drawings, schematics and parts-lists.
- Experienced in assembling soldered and crimped connectors.
- Co-operate and work as a part of a team.
- An excellent working knowledge of English.
- IT literate including basic use of MS Office. Experience in any of the following will be beneficial
- Qualification in 17th Edition of IEE regulations.
- Experience in electrical or electronic CAD software.
- Experience in control systems (development cycle and fault-diagnosis).
- Familiarity with prototype build processes
- EngTech or similar registration.
- Full UK driving licence.