I am currently recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor to join a leading civil engineering and construction company based from their South Staffordshire office. The contractor mainly operates within the water industry and directly employing over 1200 people across the UK.
The Electrical supervisor they are looking to recruit will work alongside one of their main clients a large utilities provider. The successful candidate must have previous waste/clean water experience at supervisor level.
You will support and supervise the project team in coordinating the M&E aspects of a wide range of water and wastewater projects, including liaising with suppliers and subcontractors, and overseeing their activities.
You will also carry out on-site installation and commissioning relating to electrical elements of these projects. Preparation and understanding of technical reports and documentation to a high level is also key to success in this role.
- Relevant experience and Electrical qualifications
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Full driving licence
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Environmentally and contractually aware
- Experience in the water industry would be an advantage
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this role please apply now or contact Aisling Groarke on 01517375560 for more information.