Russell Taylor Group are currently working with a key client who specialise in fully integrated infrastructure solutions by providing operations and energy management solutions and engineering services to clients within highly regulated industries. Due to continual expansion and growth, they are now looking for two Electrical Technicians with a commitment to delivering excellence and improvements in electrical maintenance, to join their multi-disciplinary engineering and maintenance technician team.
- Competitive salary of £30K - £35K
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Personalised on the job training and coaching and regular development and performance reviews to develop, maintain and improve your contributions and competence.
- Time served apprenticeship in an electrical discipline/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in electrical or control discipline
- Experience in planned, preventative maintenance on electrical starters, motor control centres, motors, distribution, earthing systems and fault finding.
- Consistently working as and contributing to a successful team-sharing ideas and building capability.
- Meeting performance work targets and suggesting and supporting improvement implementation.
- Strong personal SHE ethic, knowledge and contributions including permit to work and RAMS
- Microsoft Word, email and CMMS inputting and reporting
- Understanding of Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvements in an engineering environment. Contribute to its delivery and maintenance
- You'll complete and contribute to a diverse range of electrical maintenance activities, breakdown support, installation works and engineering support for activities on both our plant and equipment and that of our customers and clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
For further information, please contact Anna on 0151 304 7034.