Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer
Upto £30k + package
We have an opportunity for an experienced Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join our clients manufacturing plant on a permanent basis. Working in the plastics industry, you will be required to maintain the machinery within the plant to ensure best performance and to keep the operation running.
You will be required to:
- Respond to machine breakdowns
- Carry out planned & preventative maintenance
- Ensure best performance and improvements across the factory.
- The ideal candidate will be a
- You will ideally be a time served multi-skilled Engineer with an electrical background
- Hold 17th edition qualification.
- Qualified to ONC/HNC level would be an advantage.
- Experience within the plastics industry is desirable
Due to the needs of the business the successful candidate will also be required to be on standby for a couple of days a month, although additional payments etc will be allowed for this.
Please click the link to apply, or contact Graham at Russell Taylor for some more information.