The successful applicant for this role will have excellent knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering principles - in particular the installation of building energy management control systems and general building services systems. This is a mobile role and a willingness to travel nationally (and on occasion, internationally) is essential. This role will involve mentoring and supporting electrical apprentices so exceptional technical and safety knowledge is required.
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Understanding of building management systems, building automation and building control principles
- Knowledge of electrical installation - particularly in the building controls & wider building services field
- CSCS/JIB registered
- Knowledge for NICEIC principles
- Relevant City & Guilds Qualifications
- Full UK driving license
The salary is based upon JIB rates dependant on which card you hold.
The hours are 37.5hrs per week, overtime will be paid for all hour after this.
Van will be provided so driving licence is essential.
The work will be field based covering London and the South East.
The client also requires a trainee/mate, again will be paid according to the appropriate JIB level, the opportunity to get a gold card level will be given.