Project: Commercial New build
Rate: £18.00 per hour
Start date: Jan 2020
Duration: 4 months
Trade required: Electricians
Hours: 50 - 60 hours per week
Due to a busy year ahead in the commercial and industrial sectors we are looking to recruit qualified, experienced electricians to start work on a commercial project in Carlisle.
This position suits highly motivated electricians who can work in a fast paced electrical contracting company who is self-sufficient and making decisions and completing tasks in hand.
Ability to work under pressure, willingness to become a key individual and being able to self-manage your own workload and jobs are all qualities which the successful Electricians should possess. Availability to work overtime may be required.
The suitable electrician will have:
- 18th edition or higher qualified.
- NVQ L3 electrical installations.
- ECS / JIB card.
- Full UK driving licence (Beneficial but not essential)
- Be a qualified electrical with a wealth of experience of single / three-phase electrical systems.
- It is beneficial to be a competent tester and have experienced at fault finding, maintenance and installations and capable of carrying out inspections and complete paperwork to a high standard.
- Be able to achieve a high quality of workmanship whilst working on their own or as part of a team within given timescales to specification, whilst ensuring all installations meet the requirements of BS7671.
- Be familiar with NICEIC certification, be confident at completing electrical installation condition reports and identifying non-compliances within the installation.
- Have a good knowledge of health & safety, best practices and understand the importance of permits and be familiar with risk assessments & method statements.
- Have the ability to lead, develop and progress apprentices to complete and achieve the required standards set out by BS7671.
- Be equipped with their own tools ready to work.
- Willingness to become a key individual and being able to self-manage your own workload are qualities which the successful candidates should possess.
If you are interested in this position or any work in 2020 please apply with your CV or Call the office 01517375560 and speak to Lauren.