Project: New build Shopfit
Rate: £18.50 per hour
Start date: Dec 2018
Duration: 2 - 3 months
Trade required: Electricians
Hours: 50 - 60 hours per week
We are recruiting qualified, experienced electricians to start work ASAP on a commercial new build project.
This position suits highly motivated electricians who can work in a fast paced electrical contracting company who is self-sufficient and making decisions and completing tasks in hand.
Ability to work under pressure, willingness to become a key individual and being able to self-manage your own workload and jobs are all qualities which the successful Electricians should possess. Availability to work overtime may be required.
The suitable electrician will have:
- 17th edition or higher qualified.
- NVQ L3 electrical installations.
- ECS / JIB card.
- Full UK driving licence (Beneficial but not essential)
- Be a qualified electrical with a wealth of experience of single / three-phase electrical systems.
- It is beneficial to be a competent tester and have experienced at fault finding, maintenance and installations and capable of carrying out inspections and complete paperwork to a high standard.
- Be able to achieve a high quality of workmanship whilst working on their own or as part of a team within given timescales to specification, whilst ensuring all installations meet the requirements of BS7671.
- Be familiar with NICEIC certification, be confident at completing electrical installation condition reports and identifying non-compliances within the installation.
- Have a good knowledge of health & safety, best practices and understand the importance of permits and be familiar with risk assessments & method statements.
- Have the ability to lead, develop and progress apprentices to complete and achieve the required standards set out by BS7671.
- Be equipped with their own tools ready to work.
- Willingness to become a key individual and being able to self-manage your own workload are qualities which the successful candidates should possess.
If you are interested in this position please apply with your CV ASAP.