Role: Electro Mechanical Development / Support Engineer - Test Rig
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Russell Taylor Group has fantastic opportunity for an Electro Mechanical Development/Support Engineer to join a nation test and inspection company based in the UK. You will be joining their largest Laboratory in Hemel Hempstead and conducting emergency electrical repairs on Test Rigs and planning / project managing band new test rig builds. If you are looking for a new role and have experience testing and building test rigs please apply within.
- Based within the development workshop, testing and project managing test rigs.
- Speak to clients and understand their needs and requirements for test and build projects
- Complete all reports to the best of your ability and ensure all is written correctly.
- Design and maintain test rigs and creating / reading from wiring diagrams.
- Maintain health safety regulations within the laboratory.
- Diagnose any breakdowns, complete repairs or provide solutions and liaise with external suppliers and contractors.
- HND / Skill / Qualification in Electro Mechanical or Electrical Engineering discipline or C&G Parts 1, 2 and 3 Electrical Engineering.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Customer focused speaking with clients at all levels
- Electro- Mechanical Engineering back ground with some electronics experience
- Hands on Engineer
- Proven experience maintaining electro mechanical machinery
- Designed electrical schematics and drawings
- Workshop/machining skills would be useful but this can be trained on the job
27 days annual leave, company-paid private medical insurance, an excellent company-contributed pension scheme and a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style.
Keywords: Electro Mechanical, test rigs, HND, C&G, Electrical Engineering, project management,