- Working to industry standards to achieve excellence in a highly regulated sector.
- Mentoring junior team members where necessary.
- Carrying out mechanical and electrical assembly tasks including writing and panel build.
- Working on system testing tasks including electrical safety testing.
- Liaising with other division leaders to ensure compliance with all customer requirements.
- Involvement in identifying and participating in improvement initiatives/projects.
- Flexibility spend short periods of time at other sites, customer sites and supplier sites.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to work within a small team or alone and build rapport within
- Proven experience of working in a regulated industry (ideally nuclear) to required standards and schedule.
- Familiar with standards such as EN60204-1 and EN61010-1.
- Knowledge in Fault finding/diagnostics and repair work.
- Experience in the assembly and test environment with a broad range of mechanical, electrical and testing knowledge.
- Work with detailed drawings and test schedule documentation
- Knowledge of ECT wiring regulations.
- Strong computing skills, particularly in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- HNC level (or equivalent) in an electrical discipline.
- Ability to gain security clearance