Electronics Test Technician - Fire Detection
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electronic Test Technician to join my clients growing Fire Detection in the Watford area
As an Electronics Test Technician you will be involved in:
- Performing and coordinating test programmes, ensuring that the work is properly controlled, recorded and reported.
- Generation of the test reports.
- Working to European, British and LPCB test standards and procedures.
- Working with other internal departments and customers to resolve technical issues.
- Providing customers with regular project updates and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring the technical integrity and quality of service.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- A relevant electronic or mechanical qualification or equivalent
- Experience of performing testing
- Analytical ability, clarity of thought and attention to detail
- Good organisational and communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain good customer relations
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and databases.
- Experience of certification or quality management processes