Role: Electronic Test Technician- Fire detection
Location: Northwest London
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for an Electronic Test Engineer / Technician to join our clients growing business based in Northwest London. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a successful business within the fire detection team. You will have experience testing electronic products / items and worked to UK or EU standards.
- Co-ordinate and perform tests, ensuring compliance, correct standards and are reported correctly.
- Complete test reports to the highest of standards.
- Work to British, European and LPCB test procedures and standards.
- Deal with technical test issues and work closely with other departments to provide senior members & clients externally/internally with regular updates on test projects.
- Provide customers with regular project updates, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Electronic or mechanical qualification or equivalent
- Must have experience testing products and working to standards / certifications
- Excellent attention to detail & analytical ability
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Client / customer focused-ability to resolve any issues
- Good IT software skills
- Worked to QMS and have good project management skills (desirable)
Key:- Fire detection, alarms, extinguishers, sprinklers, electronic, testing, engineering