Russell Taylor are seeking Embedded Software Engineers with a strong passion for robotics.
Located amongst the beautiful English countryside, our Client employs a team of 36 dynamic personnel from multiple nationalities. They specialise in the development of robotics solutions for complex inspection and automation challenges.
Projects include: Climbing robots in hazardous environments, underwater inspection robots within the offshore oil and gas industry, and aerospace and rail structural monitoring robots.
* Own the embedded software engineering and development (specification, design, implementation, optimisation, testing, bug fixing, delivery)
* Work closely with the Robotics Software Development Team and Control Team.
* Proven C++/C programming and Software Design and Development for embedded systems
* Rigorous on code quality, performance, simplicity and maintainability
* Extensive experience in working with Linux
* Previous experience in embedded real-time operating systems and/or robotics applications is a plus
* Strong communicator (English), additional language skills are welcome
* All the candidates should be qualified with a 1st class degree or a 2:1 degree in a relevant engineering discipline with experience of embedded software systems.
Should this challenge interest you, please follow the instructions below to apply: