Role: EMC Engineer / Technician / Graduate
A daily shift bonus is available and overtime on weekends!
Russell Taylor Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced EMC Test Engineer, Technician or Graduate looking to move into a new EMC Test Engineering Role. You could even be an Electrical / Electronic Test Engineer looking to move into an EMC Test Role. This is an excellent opportunity to move into a Global Test Company who offer excellent career progression opportunities.
- Perform testing to procedures laid down in the procedures manual.
- Maintain technical logbook.
- Record results of tests on the prescribed result sheets, to plot graphical results.
- Prepare test reports for checking by the Senior Engineer or Department Manager
- Ensure that commercial confidentiality is maintained.
- Maintain high levels of laboratory housekeeping across all activities.
- Ensuring Health & Safety and Quality system procedures are adhered to in the working area.
- Carry out any other reasonable duty as directed by the relevant Senior Engineer or Department Manager
- A good general education including English, Maths and Science
- Practical / hands-on work experience
- Interest in Electronics
- HNC / HND / ONC in a relevant technical background such as Electronics
- Knowledge of relevant quality systems such as UKAS and standard laboratory procedures
- Ability to apply and develop basic skills to use tools and test equipment
- Professional individual with the ability to work effectively alone as well as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The right candidate should be willing to travel to perform offsite travel within the UK at customers premises or at other Element sites.
- The right candidate should be able to work shift work where required.