Role: EMC Test Engineer
Salary: Highly Competitive depending on experience
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Leading Testing & Product Certification company that specialise within the areas of; Defence, Electronics, Aerospace Machinery, Medical, Marine, Rail and Telecommunications. We would like to speak to candidates who have an Engineering Background or RF / Radio Frequency or Electrical technical knowledge looking to step into the EMC Testing Environment.
- Test 3rd party products on behalf of clients across numerous industries.
- Test equipment and conduct method validation.
- Follow test procedures ensuring tests are to the correct certification for that product.
- Client Engagement - Work closely with clients, prior, during and after tests performed.
- Report writing, during and after tests completed on products.
- Work within a UKAS accredited laboratory / ISO 17025.
- Conduct numerous tests as required and on time meeting KPIs (Key performance Indicators).
- Work closely with other internal and external departments.
- HNC or similar qualification.
- Engineering or RF / Radio Frequency or Electrical background is a must.
- Good written communication skills and experience writing reports.
- Able to deal with clients at all levels.
- Commercial Industry awareness
- Flexible to work off-site if required and occasional shift work.
- Able to use Microsoft Office Tools - Word, Excel, Outlook etc