Role: EMC Test Technicians / EMC Test Engineers (Required)
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for EMC Test Engineer / EMC Technician to join a Global Testing & Certification Company based in the UK, Hampshire. You will be testing within an ISO 17025 UKAS Accredited Laboratory using the latest testing equipment within the EMC Testing market. This is a client facing role and excellent opportunity to develop within a growing successful company.
- You will support and co-ordinate the completion of EMC Testing Engineering Projects.
- Discuss with clients their product testing requirements, explain test procedures and advise of time, cost and any product samples that maybe required.
- To attend client locations off-site if required (full UK Driving Licence required).
- To prepare technical EMC Test Reports for clients.
- Provide technical advice / client concerns to clients to promote and explain benefits of client's services.
- Work within an ISO 17025 Accredited Laboratory, follow correct procedure and complete data / check sheets when required.
- Implement continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the role.
- To assist in the development of client requirements, test methods and test equipment.
- Technician Level - Someone with a degree / BSc / MSc within either; Communications, Radio Frequency, Electromagnetic, EMC, Microwave, Telecommunications, Satellite & Broadband Technologies or Wireless.
- Engineer Level - Must have EMC In house Laboratory ISO 17025 UKAS Accredited Test experience or equivalent within a manufacturing environment, must have EMC Testing products experience.
- Must have full right to work in the UK.
- With a relevant Engineering / Electronics Degree.
Keywords; EMC, EMC Test, EMC Technician, EMC Engineer, ISO 17025, 17025, UKAS, Test Inspection, Test Engineer