Role: Senior/Graduates/RF/EMC Test Engineers
Location: We are looking for people all over the country for different opportunities
Russell Taylor has a fantastic opportunity's all over the UK for all levels in EMC/RF Testing. The right candidate will have a strong background in EMC/RF with a good technical abilities of managing projects and have the knowledge of testing from multiple different industries. If you are looking for a new role or looking to step up into a Senior EMC Role or just looking for a change please do not hesitate to get in touch.
General Qualities we are looking for;
- Excellent writing and oral skills using the English language are crucial
- Test a variety of wireless technologies, WLAN 802.11, Bluetooth, Zigbee, Cellular, (GSM/w-CDMA / LTE), SRD 433/868MHz and Radio Beacons.
- General computer literacy with the ability to use word processing, spreadsheet and other similar commercial programs are necessary
- Communications skills are important, especially the ability to interface with customers.
- Working knowledge of electronics is essential.
- A senior test engineer would be expected to be capable of assessing criteria and performing diagnostic analysis.
- Testing, such as electrical safety inspection, radio type approval, flammability and mechanical strength
- Experience in radio frequency measurement and spectral analysis is required.
- Ability to follow test procedures thoroughly and diligently. A working knowledge of Standards and quality systems is essential.
- UKAS 17025 knowledge
- Management and supervision of testing
- Administration of quality systems
- Interfacing with clients
- Application and interpretation of Directives and Standards
- Technical report writing
- Specification, design and construction of specialist test equipmentPerson/Qualification
- Must hold relevant Degree/HNC appropriate to the role
- Be proficient with report writing and working to appropriate standards
- Must be customer focused
- Have used RF test equipment, Spectrum/Network Analyser, Signal Generator, Radio Frequency power meters and Cellular testing equipment.
- Good understanding of EU / FCC requirements
- Strong knowledge in EMC/RF testing
- Ability to manage multiple projects
EMC, Test Engineer, Electrical, Eletronic, Electromagnetic, compatibility, electromagnetic, electro-magnetic, radio frequency, electrical, electronic, edition, Trac, element materials, element, Certification, Inspection, Laboratory, workshop, sensor, radio beacons, radio beacon, RF test equipment, spectrum analyser, signal denerator, power meters, power meter, Oscilloscopes, spectrum Analyzer, Multi-meter, blue tooth, bluetooth, 55032, calibrate, 60945, cellular, chamber chambers, lab, J electrical, test, test engineer