Role: EMC Test Engineer
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for an EMC Test Engineer to join a Global Testing Company based in the UK. You will have a passion for electronics preferably a HNC or Degree within Electrical / Electronics. If you are looking to become an EMC Test Engineer or have previous experience we would like to hear from you. You will be working within a busy laboratory testing varied electronic / electrical equipment, vehicles and systems. You will be client focused work with clients and completing reports on the tests conducted. You will need to be flexible as you will be required to work some shifts (however, a shift allowance would be provided for this)
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal when working with clients and completing reports.
- Good IT Skills - You will be trained on the latest top of the range bespoke testing software.
- Must be used to working to deadlines and be extremely organised.
- Prepared to travel to other Sites / Laboratory if required - Full Driving Licence required
- Ideally you will have some knowledge of EMC / RF / Radio Frequency and keen interest in this field.
What we can offer you, the opportunity to work for a Global Testing Company. Full training provided for the right candidate. We will train you on test equipment such as; Spectrum Analysers, Oscilloscopes, Test Receivers etc, and interpret results. We can train you how to test to International and European Specification, both Commercial and Military. Please apply within to avoid disappointment.
Keywords: EMC Test Engineer, RF, Radio Frequency, Laboratory, Electrical, Electronic,