Role: EMC Technician (entry level)
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for an EMC Test Technician (Entry Level) to join a Global Test & Inspection company due to successful company growth and high demand. You will receive the best training on the job, join a fast paced team and be working with some very experienced Engineers.
- EMC testing in both screened enclosure and in-situ environments.
- Electronic logbook keeping and data collation.
- Report writing.
- Test equipment recording.
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement projects.
- Possess a basic knowledge, and a willingness to learn about EMC technologies.
- Proven ability of documenting results accurately.
- Have an interest in working in a test environment
- Demonstrate a motivated and enthusiastic attitude
- Good understanding of IT systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to deliver work independently or as a team to defined deadlines.
- Conscientious with good interpersonal and customer skills and commercial awareness.
- Experience using general EMC test equipment