Engineering Compliance Coordinator (Food Manufacturing)
Do you have experience working in a busy Engineering team providing administrative support? Are you experienced in all engineering compliance related to the running of an FMCG Manufacturing plant? Do you want to work for a company where the working environment is prestine, modern and completely incredible to work in? If the answer is YES, this is definitely your new role!
In your new role as our Engineering Compliance Coordinator, you will be providing a planned maintenance programme that meets the business needs that is supported by adequate stock-level control with the resources available.
* Assist the Engineering Manager in the implementation of the Health & Safety Policy with their department.
* Liaise with Production and Engineering team leader to plan shutdowns for maintenance work on critical plant machinery and critical control points (CCPs).
* To ensure that our client has a robust filing system in place for internal and external audits.
* Liaise with contractors to plan in maintenance work on critical plant machinery.
* Ensure that Meadow Foods is compliant with all regulations that apply to pressure systems, Lifting operations and lifting equipment (LOLER), Local exhaust ventilation (LEV), and Electrical systems.
* Liaise with relevant inspectors to ensure our client is compliant with all regulations by planning inspections.
* Assist the Engineering Manager to lead and manage the operations of the Engineering Department at the Chester site within agreed targets and budgets.
* Manage the engineering stores function to ensure relevant stock levels are maintained by keeping an inventory and by monitoring stock usage and replenishment. Maintain records of inventory spending, as well as issuing stock and keeping records of where the inventory and stock are going. Raise orders and liaise with Engineering Administrator to arrange payment of invoices as and when required.
* Assist in the development and management of critical spares and inventory as required for the efficient running of the Chester plant.
* Ensure all work carried out by or under the job holders supervision complies with our clients Good Working Practice Engineering standards and its Health and Safety policies.
* Responsible for organising inventory so it is easily accessible and safe for those working in the storage area.
* Provide a list of suppliers for all stock and establish suppliers for non - stock items that are readily available for ad-hoc emergency supplies. Raise orders as requested by ensuring that a service incident has been logged and that the required parts have been identified. Ensure deliveries are accepted and recorded, including that they are not damaged and that everything ordered is present and accounted for, before issuing or placing into stock.
* Ensure the safe keeping of stock by developing and monitoring security arrangements and stock usage procedures.
* Must be aware and get involved in our clients "Journey to Excellence". This requires Engineers to highlight areas of improvement and support the Site team to implement agreed changes to improve the way in which the factory operates. This will involve supporting continuous improvement activities within the Department by driving root cause analysis and problem solving processes.
* All engineers will be made aware of Departmental Key Performance Indicators and Objectives and assist in the achievement of both.
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all your details are correct.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager