Engineering Manager - Housing
Salary competitive + Company car/allowance + Bonus scheme
My client is a leading housing residential developer based in Warrington and they specialise in new build residential schemes with in the North West. Due to an increase in developments within the North West area they require an experienced Engineering Manager to their Technical team.
The ideal Engineering Manager must have experience in new build residential developments who has worked for a leading house builder. The ideal candidate would specialise strongly in the engineering aspects mainly of civil highways and footpaths, drainage, sewer systems and utilities where you would focus on the technical and development processes of new build residential schemes.
Reporting directly to the Technical Director you will be responsible for the day to day running of the engineering function, as well as retaining hands on responsibility for driving through schemes to delivery. The successful Engineering manager will be able to demonstrate a track record of engineering bias career development within the housebuilding sector. Procure site investigation information and engineering solutions. You will report into the Technical Director and you would assist in ensuring a smooth and efficient management of the Technical department where all engineering and designs are dealt with on time and within budget.
- To check all engineering drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial suitability.
- You will report into the Technical Director and you would assist in ensuring a smooth and efficient management of the Technical department where all engineering and designs are dealt with on time and within budget.
- To apply for and secure statutory body approval of Engineering Design and Ground Remediation.
- To attend site visits and meetings, as required, in order to resolve any problems that arise during the construction process.
- Help with the management of the technical team and ensuring they have a reasonable work load.
- Procure site investigation information and engineering solutions.
- Help build technical and logistical drawings of residential sites.
- Strong knowledge of planning application processes dealing with local authorities and external consultants.
- You would be responsible for providing engineering appraisals and outlining costings for land of future developments and ensuring the land is fit for purpose and could be built on.
- You would have full knowledge and experience of working on the full technical and development process of new build residential schemes.
- Aiding in producing monthly reports for each development by also managing and monitoring spend against the budget.
If you are a Senior Engineer looking for that next step in your career then this could also be the perfect role for you. My client are looking for someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable. You must be a good verbal and written communicator with excellent organization skills.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you require any more information or call Lauren on 0151-737-5560