Engineering Manager (FMCG Manufacturing)
Are you an Engineering Manager looking for a fresh challenge? Or an Engineering Team Leader/Maintenance Manager looking for the next step in your career? Do you have the ambition and drive to have a major impact with the site development and improvement plans? If the answer is YES, this is definitely your new role!
The Aim of the role is to Lead, manage, develop and coordinate the Engineering function for the manufacturing site. Alongside support the sites key growth and development. You will be working alongside & supporting the Management team to develop the site capability and performance.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Lead and Manage Capital engineering projects within targets and budget.
- Co-ordinate preventative maintenance and engineering requirements with other Departmental Managers to ensure optimum service levels are provided.
- Ensure that all maintenance and repair works are carried out in a timely manner and in accordance with the site's Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Manage the review of existing risk assessments and produce new risk assessments where necessary for the department.
- Ensure the Engineering team is developed, trained, and resourced as necessary.
- Take the leading role in the development of effective planning and management information systems and the evaluation of Best Available Techniques for manufacturing processes.
- Establish the most cost effective maintenance contracts for services/plant
- Continually review, monitor and ensure that we are optimising energy consumption.
For an informal discussion please Contact Mike Cairns on 07741260386 or apply via cv submission.